Pest Control In El Cajon, California
El Cajon gets its nickname, "the box," from the shape of the valley mountains that surround it. With its suburban feel and incredible scenery, El Cajon has it all, so it's no surprise that many people call this place home.
If only the surrounding mountains could protect residents and businesses from undesirable pests. Unfortunately, pests are a problem for many people. But you don't have to stress about unwanted invaders because Bite Away Termite & Pest Control is here to help!
Bite Away Termite & Pest Control has provided homes and businesses with San Diego County pest control for 25+ years. We are ready to continue our high level of customer service when working with you on your residential or commercial property.
Residential Pest Control In El Cajon
Want to keep pests out of your home? The most effective way to do so is with professional assistance. DIY pest control doesn't cut it against most of the area's pests. In many cases, DIY methods can actually make infestations worse because they don't get to the root of the problem and leave pests to continue re-infesting.
Bite Away Termite & Pest Control uses a tried and true process for our residential customers
- First, we start with a detailed inspection to understand the problems you are experiencing, which helps us determine appropriate treatment methods for your property.
- Next, we will perform the necessary treatments for your specific problems.
- Last, we will follow up with ongoing services to help you maintain a pest-free home.
Contact Bite Away Termite & Pest Control to request your quote and start protecting your home and family against pests.
Commercial Pest Control In El Cajon
If you have put all your energy into a business, you want to protect it as best you can. Part of protecting your business is thinking about pests and how to keep them out. With Bite Away Termite & Pest Control, you don't have to worry about how you will keep pests away.
We tailor our commercial pest control services to meet the needs of each client we are working with because one-size-fits-all approaches don't work. To do this, we start with an inspection of the interior and exterior of your property; then, we will customize the necessary treatments.
Our approach gives you personalized services and allows us to adhere to industry regulations for your facility. Facilities we service include:
- Medical Facilities
Our Bite Away Termite & Pest Control technicians are ready to provide you with the pest-free results you desire, so call us today to get started.
Why Cockroaches Are Big Problems For El Cajon Homes
Cockroaches are not just unsightly; they are dangerous and cause many problems for the homes they infest. Here is a list of all the issues that come with a cockroach infestation:
- Contamination of food, surfaces, and personal items with waste and saliva
- Trigger allergies and asthma by leaving shed skin and waste
- Cause damage with their droppings
- Spread different diseases and pathogens like E. coli, cholera, gastroenteritis, leprosy, listeriosis, giardia, and dysentery
- Cause time and money to be spent trying to eliminate them
- Create a stressful environment for people and pets, which can lead to insomnia and other health concerns
If you see any signs of cockroaches in your home, like chew marks on food packaging, ground pepper-like droppings, or smear marks, you should contact professionals right away for help. Trying to use store-bought products won't work for this pest because they continue to develop a resistance to conventional products.
Bite Away Termite & Pest Control provides the services you need for a cockroach-free home, whether you have an active infestation or want to prevent one from happening.
What To Do If Termites Have Made Their Way Into Your El Cajon Home
Termites are the most destructive wood-damaging pest in North America, causing billions of dollars worth of damage each year. So as you can see, having termites in your El Cajon home is not something you should take lightly. If you suspect termites have made their way into your home, you should contact pest control experts immediately, and here's why:
- Waiting to take care of a termite problem will only give them more time to do damage.
- Identifying the type of termites you are dealing with is essential to proper treatment, and this is where you will need the experts.
- Inspecting termite damage can be dangerous depending on how long they have been active and how large the colony is.
- DIY control methods won't work with termites.
Bite Away Termite & Pest Control can help you with termites on your property, so call us today to get started with one of our knowledgeable technicians.