Pest Control In La Jolla, CA
La Jolla, CA, is a gorgeous seaside neighborhood within San Diego that spans over seven miles of the coastline, giving residents and tourists immediate access to beautiful beaches and the Pacific Ocean. With nearly 50,000 full-time residents, hundreds of tourist attractions, the University of California, San Diego, and a regional shopping district, it’s no wonder why people flock to this community. However, a direct result of this human activity is the burst in pest population growth, causing San Diego County pest control to be in more demand than ever. At Bite Away Termite & Pest Control, we have over 25 years of pest control experience, and we can and will meet the needs of our community. Keep reading to learn more, or call today to get started.
Residential Pest Control In La Jolla
At Bite Away Termite & Pest Control, our expert technicians communicate with you to get a complete understanding of your situation. They do this by:
- Completing a thorough inspection of your home’s interior and exterior.
- Executing a treatment plan designed to fit your specific needs.
- Conducting follow-up visits to ensure your home stays pest-free year long.
Our residential pest control services will meet all of your home pest control needs, no matter the situation and the type of pest. Whether you have a log cabin, a multi-family unit, or a townhouse, our residential pest control programs are flexible enough to outperform in every scenario. For unparalleled service, give us a call today!
Commercial Pest Control In La Jolla
No matter what type of business you operate here in La Jolla, the fact is that there are strict environmental regulations that you must meet. This fact can make it harder for you to find compatible commercial pest control services.
At Bite Away Termite & Pest Control, we pride ourselves on the use of Essentria IC-3. This professional-grade organic pesticide meets the legal parameters for the following types of businesses:
- Retail spaces.
- Medical facilities.
Our commercial pest control services are just as thorough, robust, and customizable as our residential programs, allowing us to take on any type of pest your business is dealing with. As more people start flocking to La Jolla, the pest populations will begin to encroach on your establishment. Let us help you prepare for this invasion. Reach out today for a qoute.
Can Pest Control Get Rid Of Fleas?
One of the most infamous pests here in La Jolla is the flea, and everyone is at risk of an infestation. Unfortunately, the flea is one of the toughest pests to get rid of with home remedies, such as a home flea bomb. Below are some of the reasons why you should seek a professional technician to help exterminate your flea infestation:
- Fleas are usually too small to see with the naked eye: Not being able to see these pests makes them harder to kill. You might be able to spot a few adult fleas jumping around, but their eggs, larvae, and pupae are too small to see without a microscope. Due to this, you won’t be able to know if you’ve successfully gotten rid of the intergenerational infestation.
- They are quick movers: Even though fleas don’t have wings and can’t fly, their ability to jump great heights and lengths allows them to quickly dodge out of the way of your flea bomb or other over-the-counter treatments. Once they’re gone, they’re very hard to find again.
- Body shape: The flea has a unique, flat body shape. Because of their flattened body shapes, fleas can move through fur and hair with ease, which also allows them to escape combs and anything else you are trying to use to remove them from yourself or your pets.
At Bite Away Termite & Pest Control, our technicians have the tools and training required to locate the adult fleas in your home and their eggs, larvae, and pupae. Advanced tools only available on the professional market will permanently exterminate the entire infestation and leave none behind to restart it. Don’t lose another night of sleep to these pests. Contact us for help today.
What To Do About Spiders In Your La Jolla Home
Here in La Jolla, you might find many types of spiders sneaking into your home. There are several reasons why spiders invade homes, so below are the most popular ways they gain access to homes, as well as how you can lessen the overall appeal of your home:
- Maintain your yard: All types of spiders start by infesting your yard. They do this because organic debris, such as logs, sticks, and leaf litter, provide optimal places for them to spin webs and lay eggs. Keep them away from your home in the first place by regularly cleaning out your yard.
- Seal up holes: It’s no surprise that spiders can squeeze through even the tiniest gaps. One of the main ways they find their way inside homes is through cracks in your foundation, holes in the siding of your walls, and torn window screens. Locate these and fix them.
- Treat other insect infestations: If you find spiders in your home, there’s a good chance you’ve also noticed other insects around. When you have an easily accessible food source, such as other insects milling about in your home, the spiders that feed on them won’t be far behind.
If you still aren’t sure how the spiders are getting inside your home, give the pros at Bite Away Termite & Pest Control a call for an inspection!