Pest Control In San Diego, CA
San Diego, California, is a bustling metropolis that around 1.4 million people call home. With its gorgeous, sunny weather and sprawling streets filled with tons of things to do, it is no wonder so many people have settled down here. San Diego is home to countless restaurants, art galleries, and other fun attractions, making it a popular spot for tourists as well. Whether you own a home or a business, professional pest control in San Diego County should be of the utmost importance. Read on to learn how Bite Away Termite & Pest Control can help your home or business stay pest-free today!
Residential Pest Control In San Diego
Whether you are in an apartment, condo, or own a home, residential pest control in San Diego is essential. Because a larger amount of people living close together also means an increase in pest populations, the question is not if you get a pest infestation; it is when. When that happens, Bite Away Termite & Pest Control is here to help. We offer prompt services because we understand that finding pests in your home is an unnerving and frustrating experience. If you call us in the morning, we will be there that afternoon. With the use of eco-friendly products, our expert technicians are armed with the skills and tools required to safely and effectively exterminate whatever pest has invaded your home. With over 30 years of experience in effective pest management, we are intimately familiar with the patterns and habits of San Diego pests. If you are experiencing an infestation, don’t wait; call us today!
Commercial Pest Control In San Diego
As business owners, we understand full well how important it is to manage your reputation. In this day and age, with the power of social media, your business’s hard-earned reputation can tank with the posting of a single photo of a pest in your establishment. Similar to our residential treatments, we provide free commercial pest control inspections and use eco-friendly products when treating your infestation. After exterminating an infestation, our technicians will work with you to implement prevention strategies to ensure pests do not return. If you are concerned about your business, don’t wait until you have a full-blown infestation — give us a call today!
The Trick To Spotting A Bed Bug Problem In Your San Diego Home
One of the reasons pest control in San Diego County is so important is the massive number of bed bugs we have here. Professional bed bug control is always needed to exterminate bed bugs entirely.
Below are some ways you can spot an infestation before it gets out of hand:
- A distinctive, musty odor is usually the first sign of bed bugs in a San Diego home.
- If you are starting to notice bloodstains on your bedsheets, this could be a sign that bed bugs have invaded your home. Because they bite you when you sleep, blood droplets slip through and stain your sheets.
- As bed bugs grow, they shed their skins, leaving them behind for anyone to find. Additionally, finding bed bug eggs means that you have a severe problem because this indicates they have had time to reproduce.
- Wherever there are bed bugs, there will be bed bug feces. These resemble little black pepper kernels and can be found anywhere there are bed bugs.
If you have found signs of bed bugs in your home, contact Bite Away Termite & Pest Control to assist you with professional, proven methods for total bed bug control.
What You Need To Know For Effective Flea Control In San Diego
Certainly, no one wants a repeat of the bubonic plague, especially in a place with as many people as San Diego. The best way to get rid of fleas is with a professional such as Bite Away Termite & Pest Control, but there are things you can do to help control them, such as:
- Vacuum and sweep your home often to suck up both flea eggs and adult fleas, making it harder for them to establish themselves in your home or business.
- Be sure to wash bedding and sheets regularly with hot water and soap, as this will kill existing adults and destroy any flea eggs.
- If animals are on the premises, be sure to regularly seek out professional veterinarian care. They will prescribe the best products to help prevent fleas from latching onto these animals.
Bite Away Termite & Pest Control is the best way to get rid of fleas, as we have been dealing with them in the San Diego area for over 30 years.