Pest Control In Temecula, CA
Known for its prominence in Wine Country, Temecula, CA, is a massive tourist destination and home to many wine festivals and events. With a population of just over 110,000 full-time residents, Temecula is part of the greater Los Angeles area and is the fifth most populous city in the county. While this is a great place to live and run a business, Riverside County pest control needs continue to increase. That’s where Bite Away Pest & Termite comes in. Read on to learn how we can help your home and business stay pest-free!
Residential Pest Control In Temecula
For most of us, the main goal is to keep our families safe and healthy. However, when pests invade your home, that can become a much more difficult thing to do, as many pests pass on harmful diseases and destroy property.
At Bite Away Pest & Termite, we provide comprehensive residential pest control services by:
- Completing a thorough inspection of your home’s interior and exterior.
- Executing a treatment plan designed to fit your specific needs.
- Conducting follow-up visits to ensure your home stays pest-free year long.
Our residential pest control services are completed by technicians with over 25 years of combined pest control experience. Our technicians are intimately familiar with the pests that invade Temecula homes and provide high-quality services. If pests are threatening the health and safety of your family, give Bite Away Pest & Termite a call today!
Commercial Pest Control In Temecula
Ensuring your business’s operations are running smoothly in a tourist city such as Temecula is critical to your reputation and success as a business. At Bite Away Pest & Termite, we want to help you keep your establishment clean and safe for all your employees and patrons by offering complete commercial pest control services to the following types of businesses:
- Retail spaces
- Medical facilities
No matter what type of pest infestation you are dealing with, the technicians at Bite Away Pest & Termite have the skills and tools needed to exterminate them in their entirety. We customize each treatment plan to fit the needs of your specific case and guarantee our results. Don’t let pests tank your hard-earned reputation. Contact us today to learn more about our commercial pest control services.
Is There Anything I Can Do To Avoid Bed Bugs In Temecula?
Bed bugs are one of the worst pest infestations you can have. They are among the most difficult to eliminate, so professionals are necessary for bed bug control.
Below are some things you can do to try and prevent them from setting up shop in your home:
- Vacuum regularly: Vacuuming can kill bed bugs, so when vacuuming your home, make sure to get to the hard-to-reach areas that offer hiding spaces for bed bugs. Then, focus on all the places that bed bugs may be hiding, such as your bed and storage areas.
- Use a mattress cover: Bed bugs hide in your mattress because they are looking for dark places to hide. Take this option away from them by using covers on your mattress and boxspring.
- Seal up holes in your home: Go around your house and seal up any gaps you find to make it harder for bed bugs to gain entry.
If you are looking for help with your home’s bed bug control, contact the professionals at Bite Away Pest & Termite. Our technicians can root out the source of your bed bug infestation and help you implement proven prevention strategies to keep them from returning. Call us today to request a quote.
Why Stinging Insect Infestations In Temecula Should Be Left To Professionals
There are many types of stinging insects. Unfortunately, they are widespread pests in both homes and businesses, but you should never try to remove them yourself.
Here are some of the reasons why this can be a dangerous idea:
- Painful stings and bites: The first and most obvious reason not to remove stinging insects on your own is that you may suffer from extremely painful bites and stings. Not only could you suffer a few stings, but you could be swarmed and end up in the hospital.
- Allergic reactions: Some people don’t even know they’re allergic to a stinging insect until they’re stung. These reactions can be mild and uncomfortable at best. At worst, you could go into anaphylactic shock, leading to death in some cases.
At Bite Away Pest & Termite, our technicians are familiar with all the different types of stinging insects in Temecula and can remove them safely to ensure no one gets stung. If a swarm of stinging insects has taken to your property, do yourself a favor. Call us today to let us help you remove them safely.