Ramona Pest Control Services
Fun fact: Ramona, CA is not actually considered a town — it's a 'census designated place,' or CDP. Regardless of its designation, Ramona is a bustling place with just under 21,000 residents calling it home. Close to the Mexican border and about 120 miles from Los Angeles, Ramona's increasing human population has also brought an increase to the number of pests calling it home as well, making San Diego County pest control a necessity for both homes and businesses.
Here at Bite Away Termite and Pest Control Inc., we have served Ramona and San Diego County for over 30 years. Our technicians are experts in the behavior and mannerisms of all the different pests that invade the area. We pride ourselves on providing same-day service and the use of eco-friendly products.
Residential Pest Control In Ramona
Finding a pest inside your home is a frustrating and overwhelming experience. Here at Bite Away Termite and Pest Control Inc., residential pest control is a priority. We understand the urgency one feels upon finding their home infected with dangerous, possibly disease-ridden pests. That is why we offer emergency, same-day services. If you call us in the morning with a problem, a technician will be there in the afternoon to set everything straight. With the use of our eco-friendly products, you can be sure that no harm will come to your family or pets by the chemicals used within that treatment while we are thoroughly exterminating whatever infestation you might have. If you want comprehensive, prompt residential pest control, give us a call. Let us help you get your sense of security back!
Commercial Pest Control In Ramona
As fellow business owners, we understand how difficult it can be to run one. There is a never-ending list of things to do; however, many forget about the need for commercial pest control services until it is too late. When this gets put on the back burner, all it takes for your hard-earned reputation to plummet is for one customer to post online about seeing a pest at your establishment. For top-quality San Diego county pest control, look no further than the experts at Bite Away Termite and Pest Control Inc. Our commercial pest control services include emergency visits, the same as our residential pest control services do. You can count on us to take care of your problem quickly and efficiently, using the same safe, eco-friendly products that are good for the environment and deadly for pests. Don't let your life become a public relations nightmare. Give us a call today!
Why Trust Bite Away Termite And Pest Control Inc. For Rodent Problems In Ramona?
Because there are so many different types of rodents, it takes a professional to understand how each one of them operates.
Below are some of the common rodents you will find here:
- Rats: Infamous for spreading the original 'Black Death' that killed millions during the Middle Ages, all the different types of rats native to Ramona are still capable of spreading this disease through the fleas they carry today.
- Mice: Another pesky nuisance that destroys your physical property; mice are also known vectors of diseases and can make you and your loved ones very ill, very quickly.
- Squirrels: While some may consider them cute, squirrels can wreak all kinds of havoc on your home or business, destroying property and your belongings, as well as spreading diseases.
Here at Bite Away Termite and Pest Control Inc. we have dealt with all these different types of rodents for three decades. Our expert technicians have the skills and knowledge needed to safely and effectively exterminate rodents in your home or business without anyone getting sick.
The Trick To Keeping Spiders Out Of Your Ramona Home
Finding spiders in your Ramona home is never a fun discovery. Fortunately, there are things you can do to help keep these common house spiders away:
- Seal up holes: Go around your house and seal up any holes you may find, no matter how small. Common house spiders can squeeze through virtually any size hole, so be sure to block every possible entry point.
- Clear out clutter: Spiders are attracted to cluttered areas because it provides them with a safe place to hide and reproduce. Take that shelter away from them by clearing clutter out, making your home less appealing.
- Deal with existing insect infestations: A spider infestation sometimes means you were already dealing with other insects in your home. If there is a free meal lying around your home in the form of an insect, spiders will flock there to feast on the buffet.
At Bite Away Termite and Pest Control Inc., our technicians can help you implement prevention strategies to keep all types of spiders away from and out of your Ramona home. Give us a call today to get started!
All The Ways You Can Pick Up Bed Bugs In Romana
You may not think bed bugs could become an issue for you since you keep your home clean. While maintaining a clean home can help prevent bed bugs, there are many ways to bring these biting pests into your home.
Bed bugs are known as one of nature’s greatest hitchhikers. They can’t fly or jump. Instead, their only method for moving from place to place on their own is to crawl. However, bed bugs can travel long distances because they can hide in our belongings and hitch a ride with us to their next destination.
Here are some of the ways you can pick up bed bugs:
- On clothes or luggage after a hotel stay
- After riding on public transportation
- On bags or purses that were placed on the floor in a bed bug hotspot
- On new clothes that you brought home from the store
- Inside mattresses, especially second-hand mattresses
- In the drawers, cracks, or corners of furniture
It can be challenging to spot bed bugs since they are tiny and very good at hiding. That also makes them harder to avoid.
If you find that you’ve accidentally brought bed bugs into your home, call us right away. We offer professional bed bug control services that can quickly eliminate these pests and get you back to sleeping comfortably in no time.
How To Get Rid Of Cockroaches In Your Romana Home
There may not be a more disgusting pest that you can have in your home than a cockroach. These common pests not only look gross, but can also spread diseases and trigger allergic reactions. This makes them a health threat to anyone living in your home.
For all the bad that cockroaches can bring, you want to do everything you can to keep them out of your home. Here are some cockroach prevention tips to help:
- Store food in airtight containers.
- Wipe up crumbs and spills quickly.
- Don’t allow dirty dishes to pile up in the sink.
- Vacuum your home frequently.
- Take out your trash regularly and store it in a bin with a sealing lid.
- Seal cracks and crevices around the exterior of your home.
- Limit areas of moisture by repairing leaky pipes and using a dehumidifier.
While following these useful tips can help keep cockroaches away from your home, they are no substitute for a professional home pest control plan that includes cockroach control. At Bite Away Termite & Pest Control, we can develop a plan for your home that quickly eliminates any current cockroach infestations and keeps those nasty pests from coming back.
Why You Should Get Rid Of Fleas In Romana
If you have pets, you already know about fleas. These pests can leave our furry friends itching and scratching all through the night. And if watching our pets struggle with constant itching and painful bites isn’t enough, fleas can also be a danger to you and everyone else in your home.
Flea bites can lead to secondary infections from flea feces or scratching and can transmit diseases like typhus and cat-scratch fever. The presence of fleas in your home can also cause stress and insomnia, leading to a lack of sleep and the health problems that come with it. Plus, if your pet swallows a flea while grooming, this may lead to a tapeworm.
If you want to protect yourself from fleas and all the problems they cause, give us a call. We will inspect the inside of your home for flea activity and perform interior flea control treatments on carpeted areas and other typical flea habitats. We will also perform exterior treatments for your yard.
Don’t let fleas take over your home and leave you and your family covered in uncomfortable, painful, and potentially dangerous bites. Contact Bite Away Termite & Pest Control for flea protection you can count on.
Three Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Mosquitoes In Romana
If you’ve ever been outside at a barbeque, ball game, or party on a beautiful California day and heard the telltale buzzing of mosquitoes, you know how annoying these pests can be. They show up out of nowhere and force even the best outdoor events inside.
You know mosquitoes are annoying, but what else do you know about these tiny pests? Here are three mosquito facts that you may not know:
- Mosquitoes are one of the deadliest animals in the world, according to the World Health Organization.
- Outside factors, including blood type, body temperature, and naturally occurring bacteria on the skin, can make you more attractive to mosquitoes.
- Only female mosquitoes bite. They need to consume a blood meal every two days to lay fertile eggs.
If you have more questions about mosquitoes or need help getting mosquitoes off your property, call us today. We offer eco-friendly mosquito control treatments in Romana.
We will identify areas of standing water and other factors that may attract mosquitoes to your yard and help you make the necessary changes to correct them. We will also use sprayers and other treatment methods to treat hard-to-reach areas, keeping your yard mosquito-free so you can enjoy your time outside without worrying about getting bitten.