Professional Pest Control In Rancho Santa Fe, CA
The Southern California city of Rancho Santa Fe seems like something of a dream for people who thrive outdoors and who seek adventure. The city is located within close proximity to the Pacific Ocean while also bordering the Elfin Forest Recreational Center. Rancho Santa Fe is also filled with walking paths, biking opportunities, golf courses, quaint shops, and a restaurant for every appetite. Unfortunately, pest problems disrupt daily life constantly, which is why Bite Away Termite and Pest Control is here to help. Since 2007, it’s been our family’s mission to bring our community eco-friendly pest control solutions that work. We treat each customer as if they were family, so honesty and fairness are behind everything we do. The benefits of professional help abound, limiting your exposure to harmful bacteria and illnesses while also keeping your property in good condition. For more information on how professional pest control can help protect your San Diego County property, contact us today.
Residential Pest Control In Rancho Santa Fe
The pests that find their way into your Rancho Santa Fe home have the ability to bring serious health risks and the possibility for property damage with them. Throughout the year, your home is left exposed to these scenarios for a variety of reasons. At Bite Away Termite and Pest Control, it’s our goal to make sure that they are always addressed fully and safely. With more than two decades of experience, we are the trusted local pest control experts. All of our services are customized to your exact needs, so you can rest assured that you’ll always receive the most efficient treatments and never get charged for something that you don’t need.
We begin by assessing your home with an inspection of your entire property. Once we’ve gathered our findings, we move on to treatments, which might include any combination of granular treatments, crack and crevice treatments, wasp nest removal, and interior and exterior sprays. And with regular follow-ups, you can live pest-free. For more information on residential pest control, contact us today.
Commercial Pest Control In Rancho Santa Fe
At Bite Away Termite and Pest Control, we believe that no two businesses are the same and their pest control solutions should reflect that. It’s our mission to ensure that each of our customers receives treatment programs that are tailored to their needs in order to deliver maximum protection of the right sort. With more than 25 years of experience working across various industries, we’re able to accurately treat everything from medical facilities to restaurants and bars.
Our process begins with a detailed property inspection at which point our technicians are looking for points of entry, pest activity, and potential issues. We’ll discuss our findings with you and devise your treatment protocol from there. We’ll set a maintenance regimen to your schedule in order to track your progress and make any changes if needed. All of our work comes with a satisfaction guarantee so that you won’t have to worry about pests again. For more information on the benefits of commercial pest control, contact us today.
A Complete Guide To Effective Flea Control For Rancho Santa Fe Homeowners
Fleas are a vicious pest for Rancho Santa Fe homeowners and once infestations start, they can be hard to contain. In order to prevent these issues, try the following tips:
- For homeowners with cats and dogs, consider speaking with a veterinarian about year-round flea and tick control.
- Seek to limit rodent and wildlife populations by installing motion sensor sprinklers and porch lights, while also keeping trash stored securely.
- After spending time outside, always inspect personal effects thoroughly for any flea activity.
- Maintain a neat yard by mowing regularly, avoiding overwatering plants and grass, removing excess brush, and trimming back trees.
- Always check used upholstery and furniture before bringing it home and if possible, ask about its previous whereabouts.
- Seal up any cracks and gaps around the home with materials like silicone-based caulk, weather stripping, and door sweeps.
For the most reliable flea control around, contact Bite Away Termite and Pest Control today.
A Step-By-Step Guide To Keeping Ants Out Of Your Rancho Santa Fe Home
When ants invade your Rancho Santa Fe home, they can be an indisputable nuisance that makes life very uncomfortable. In order to keep ants from becoming an issue, try the following steps:
- Seal up all openings. Whether it’s the space around doors, crevices in your foundation, or torn window screens, all potential points of entry should be sealed up.
- Address moisture. Ants require water to thrive and they will find it anywhere. Check for leaky fixtures both inside and outside regularly and always make sure to turn off showers and sinks completely.
- Keep things clean. Whether it’s overflowing garbage, dirty jars, spilled soaps, or scattered crumbs, always keep a hygienic home.
- Store food properly. Never leave food uncovered on the counter or in the fridge, opt for airtight containers instead.
- Call the pros. Ants can be relentless, so professional help is always the best route.
For the most reliable ant protection, contact Bite Away Termite and Pest Control today.